This past week has been rather busy. My parents came down to work on the house renovation some more. While watching a plethora of HGTV, we were able to get tile down in our foyer and on our kitchen counter tops. Dad worked a lot on applying the first coat of mud to the newly sheet-rocked walls and we built out a closet in the empty space over our air return. That closet will make excellent storage for our board games. Dad also built out the framework to hold the cabinet and hood as well as some recessed lights over the stove. There’s still quite a bit left to do, but at least we have some new lighting and kitchen counter tops to fix our meals on.
I’ve updated the Noise to Signal article with a recording of my lesson. Unfortunately, because I keep forgetting to record my lessons, this recording was done in my office instead of when I first gave it in front of an audience. I’m gonna blame my nerves again. I have another lesson coming up on Wednesday (March 24th) and I think I’ve finally come up with a topic, I’ve just gotta get it on paper. That’s the 2nd hardest part of doing this. The first, of course, is actually giving the lesson.